My Google Alert for bigcracker.ca fired me an email today letting me know about a reference to bigcracker.ca somewhere in the depths of the interwebs. Apparently, the little web searching gnomes take their sweet time, because the reference in question is from 2006!
The reference within the post is to a super old post about the mocking I got on a flight from T-Dot to S’toon (check out this definition!). I’m a little impressed that this youngster remembered enough about my website to check it out, and then comment on it. Although, I sort of wish I’d seen her post earlier.
Anyway, kind of funny what the internet turns up sometimes. Here’s some other stuff:
- Would you like to buy a monkey? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbCc2jeEQdY)
- Fancy Lad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X8istCTeQE; related to the above)
- Letterman as Ellsworth on Mork & Mindy (Mork Goes Erk; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny6p9_zlOJc)
- C for Cat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3tgrEvpPck)
- Capital I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=losBZCpzbi8)